FM200 fire suppression system
Feature and benefits
- UL/FM/ISO/ CCC certified.
- Very swift fire suppression. Reach extinguishing level ≤10s.
- Safe to people. People is safe when exposed at the FM200 gas discharge level.
- Low extinguishing concentration. Nearly no obscure to vision in person evacuation.
- ISO14520-9 and GB50370-2005 compliance.
- Easy to clean. No residue left, and minimize damage to sensitive equipment.
- Environment friendly. Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Simple installation, with small storage space.
Medium Velocity Water Spray Nozzles
The MVWS nozzles are open type (non-automatic nozzles, designed for directional spray application), used in fixed deluge water spray system for special hazard fire protection application.
The nozzles are effectively designed to apply water to exposed vertical, horizontal, curved and irregular shaped surfaces to allow cooling to prevent excessive absorption of heat from external fire and avoid structural damage or spread of fire. In some application nozzles may be installed to control or extinguish the fire depending on water design density as per applicable codes.
- Maximum Working Pressure : 12 bar (175 PSI)
- Effective Working Pressure : 1.4 to 3.5 Kg/Sq.cm (20 – 50 PSI)
- End Connection : ½” BSPT (1/2” NPT OPTIONAL)
- K Factor : 18 to 102 (Metric)
- Spray angle for each K-Factor : 140°, 120°, 110°, 100°, 90°, 80° & 65°
- Model : MV-A, MV-AS, MV-B, MV-BS, MV-E
“Its role is to cool the fire and to coat the fuel, preventing its contact with oxygen, resulting in suppression of the combustion”
Foam Products encompass a wide range of products and equipment that includes firefighting foam concentrates, foam storage containers / tanks, foam monitors, foam system distribution and proportioning hardware. Firefighting foam or Foam Concentrate is used for fire suppression of flammable liquids.
Its role is to cool the fire and to coat the fuel, preventing its contact with oxygen, resulting in suppression of the combustion.