Breathing Apparatus in Bangladesh is respiratory protective device apparatus to prevent a user from inhaling the oxygen-deficient air, contaminated particulate, toxic gas, and vapors or potentially harmful gasses in the plant, mine, the fire site, the vessel, the tunnel, and etc.
The apparatus has been very widely used in such fields as firefighting, rescue operation, escape guidance at the fire station, for prevention of disaster, at steel works, chemical plant, nuclear facilities, hotels & vessels. The apparatus can be used even if in the oxygen deficiency or unknown the contaminants and toxic gasses.
Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus in Bangladesh has the air breathing apparatus and oxygen breathing apparatus.
Breathing Apparatus Predispositions:
Type 2 Self Contained Breathing Apparatus specifically designed for Fire Fighting
Certified Type 2 to EN137:2006 and meeting with directives 98/686/EEC (PPE), 97/23/EC (PED) and 96/98/ CE (MED)
- Pressure Reducer: piston with compensator
- Automatic Demand Valve: with integral alarm device and supplementary supply button
- Setting of the Alarm: 55 ± 5 bar
- Volume/pressure of Cylinder: 6,8 l/ 300 bar
- Air reserve: 1870 N liters
- Duration: 62 min at an average consumption of 30 l/min for a single user. We the Compliance BD, stock a wider range of equipment by the top manufacturers in the industry, namely the world-class and highly respected Drager and Scott Safety range.
They are all made from reliable and sturdy materials, have a wide range of accessories available and have been manufactured to fit the needs of professionals in whatever field you work in, whether its rescue or firefighting, confined space entry, marine or petrochemical industrial applications.
All of the equipment we stock meets and often exceeds modern European safety regulations and is used by professionals all over the world.
We know that if you or your staff are working in hazardous environments you need the ultimate in reliability and ease of use when it comes to breathing equipment. We pride ourselves on being experts in the field and we offer a number of product training seminars and have a fully comprehensive servicing and inspection policy to make sure your breathing equipment is safe and ready to use at all times.